Yeah guys – finally made it to 10.000!
It’s been some 8 months since the 3k update, so about 1.000 watches a month – that’s taking my holidays into account.
Few points worth noting;
- Vacheron Constantin current catalogue is (nearly) complete.
- Glashütte Original current catalogue is complete.
- A. Lange & Söhne full catalogue is slowly progressing. I’m adding rare references every time I come across a picture.
- Few smaller brands such as Defakto & Steinhart also have their full current catalogues online. These are including price lists. I will work on that for the others.
- There are now almost 1.000 calibers in our database – 972.
- I’m currently working on Zenith which is fun and should be done quite soon; then I’m planning on getting ready for auction season with a focus on vintage and next up SIHH and BaselWorld. Time flies.
That’s it for now – I’ll be in touch soon. And yes, the Spectre wristshot is completely random.