Schwarz Etienne caliber ISE 100.11
ISE 100.11 description
The calibre ISE101.11 incorporates an innovative date mechanism:
1. The date mechanism is entirely visible
2. The jumper for indexing the date is positioned on a column wheel. This aesthetically superb solution reduces the size of the date disc teeth and increases the size of the numbers for improved readability.
3. The date disc is inclined at 10 ° making it more legible.
4. The date operates through a drive system, equipped with a safety mechanism preventing any risk of breakage (a technique used on perpetual calendars).
5. The quick date correction is performed by a lever with an 'all or nothing/on-off' mechanism to ensure a complete function with each user's pressure.
Type: Manufactured automatic with micro-rotor "Irreversible" ISE 100.11 with visible date module QSE
Functions: hours, minutes small seconds at 6 o’clock, date at 2 o'clock
Technical: characteristics: stop seconds, quick date corrector at 4 o'clock, micro-rotor at 9 o'clock
Diameter: 30.40 mm (13 ¼’’’)
Thickness: 6.30 mm
Diameter of casing: 30.00 mm
Decoration: Main plate : sandblasted (fine); Mobiles (wheels): circular graining; Steel components: satin finished with sunray decoration; Micro-rotor: hand bevelled and micro-blasted, featuring mountain-shaped profile; Screws: polished;
Bridges: hand bevelled, micro-blasted (fine)
Frequency: 3 Hz (21'600 Alt/h)
Balance wheel: variable-inertia balance, produced in-house
Spiral: hairspring with flat Philips terminal curve, produced by E20
Power reserve: 86 hours